- RSS Channel Showcase 5469033
- RSS Channel Showcase 9694243
- RSS Channel Showcase 6307147
- RSS Channel Showcase 5283794
Articles on this Page
- 01/09/13--03:39: _How to Ensure a Suc...
- 02/16/13--02:34: _Lend a Helping Hand
- 01/13/14--15:04: _Drug Rehab: Ways to...
- 02/19/14--08:27: _Vindicate Yourself:...
- 04/15/15--03:51: _Different Types of ...
- 05/02/15--06:05: _Yoga in Partnership...
- 08/16/15--18:41: _Gene Manipulation M...
- 09/04/15--09:19: _Tactics to Convince...
- 04/17/16--05:20: _Ways to Help Your F...
- 01/06/17--09:42: _Recovering from Add...
- 07/19/17--14:02: _Life Enhancement 10...
- 01/09/13--03:39: How to Ensure a Successful Drug Rehab Experience
- 02/16/13--02:34: Lend a Helping Hand
- 01/13/14--15:04: Drug Rehab: Ways to Take Advantage Of It
- 02/19/14--08:27: Vindicate Yourself: Ways To Beat Addiction
- 04/15/15--03:51: Different Types of Addiction Treatment
- 05/02/15--06:05: Yoga in Partnership with Addiction Recovery
- 08/16/15--18:41: Gene Manipulation May Help People Recover from Alcohol Addiction
- 09/04/15--09:19: Tactics to Convince an Addict to Seek Treatment
- 04/17/16--05:20: Ways to Help Your Family Member Into Drug Rehab Treatment
- 01/06/17--09:42: Recovering from Addiction: Defeat Self-Doubt
According to Princeton University, the word rehab, or rehabilitation, literally means “the restoration of someone to a useful place in society.” While sometimes the word rehab is used to refer to the brief initial drug or alcohol detoxification phase of drug rehab, the whole process is as comprehensive as the Princeton definition suggests. Addicts and [...]
Drug addiction is nothing to joke about. A lot of lives have been destroyed because of this, and sadly it is very hard not only for the person involved, but the whole family as well. If you are a relative of someone who has drug addiction, then you know how bad it can get. Furthermore, [...]
Even though the effectiveness of drug treatment will largely be determined by the services provided, even the best of treatment programs are of no use if the addict him or herself doesn’t want to stay clean. Most people that go into treatment are there out of their own choices, which is extremely helpful because this [...]
Addiction can happen to anyone, even with good people like you or your family member. In a blink of an eye, you can turn addicted to drugs or even alcohol. It can destroy your life, separate you from other family members, and give you a stigma. Before you lose hope, you need to know that [...]
Alcohol and drug addiction can make life seem dreary and depressing, but there is help out there for anyone ready to overcome their addiction. The type of help you will receive will depend on your unique circumstances. There are places like Your First Step that can refer you to a treatment facility that will be [...]
Addiction takes many forms. It can be a longtime struggle with food, chemicals, behavior, and drug dependence. While a person can be addicted to different things, it all leads to the downward spiral of his life. For those who are learning to recover from addiction, yoga has proven to be a good means of rediscovering [...]
There are already several methods that are commonly used to help people detoxify and recover from an addiction to alcohol, but new research has proven that gene manipulation may be a new form of therapy that can be offered to addicts who want to become sober. Continue reading to learn more about this important study [...]
Addiction is not an easy subject to talk about, especially with the person suffering from it. However, there comes a point when you need to sit down, and convince your addicted child or relative to seek treatment for his own … Continue reading
When a loved one is addicted, the whole family suffers. There are arguments, sleepless nights, stress, gap between the family members, and ruined reputation. Because it affects everyone, not only the addict, you must contribute in helping your relative seek … Continue reading
It is common for those with addictions to have a lot of self-doubt about their ability to change. Many people turn to drugs initially because they don’t feel they are good enough and leaving the drugs behind can make those … Continue reading
When a person examines their life and finds that they are no longer satisfied with it, it’s time to make behavioral changes that will generate personal growth, professional success, and other desirable outcomes that facilitate a sense of self-actualization or … Continue reading